Every day more and more restaurants want to express their personality, concept and passion, do you want to know the importance of creating one for your business?
On many occasions, when working with different types of food businesses, I notice there is a business opportunity that is almost never considered: having a fixed monthly income by selling food to companies located near your business.
Based on the above, a restaurant must be very clear about the power that music has in the behavior of its customers, understanding that depending on the atmosphere that is to be generated, it plays a determining role.
In this space, we use to talk about food, however, I want us to start with an example from the world of technology to illustrate and make evident one of the most common mistakes in communication strategies that still do not use the advances of applied neurogastronomy.
Food inventory management is an oft-forgotten topic. Much is said about the cost structure, customer management and menu creation, but the reality is that without a proper inventory management of your food business you are losing 80% of your liquidity without realizing it.
The customer is one of the essential elements of any restaurant; therefore, the attention and service you provide will qualify the type of business you have. Currently there is a lot of competition in the market, that is why the owner of a restaurant not only offers quality in terms of food, but also makes it easier for the client to live an unparalleled experience.
Nowadays, working in the food industry is associated with being a chef as famous as a rock star or living under hectic, stressful and overwhelming working hours, but is it really like that?
Several restaurant owners told me about their concerns regarding the advantages of their food business in contrast with those of the competition. I realized that they frequently make two mistakes when showing such advantages on social media, and their posts can be counterproductive
The atmosphere of a restaurant is fundamental to connect with guests; so, it is important to be clear about the visual concept and the complete experience that customers live: from the moment they enter your restaurant, till the moment they leave.
It is important to recognize that the restaurants that have managed to overcome adversity as a result of the circumstances derived from the pandemic, owe it, in large measure, to the loyal customers who have remained active, enjoying the services that they offer…
- Opening every day: is it really more profitable?
- How to Improve the Customer Experience in the Hospitality Industry, applying Angus Deaton’s theories?
- Five Tips to Improve the Digital Presence of a Restaurant
- Sales Plan: The Compass for Strategies in Food Marketing
- Find Out Why Consumer Psychology May Be Affecting the Success of your Business
- 3 Strategies to Increase the Sales of your Food Business
- Effective Segmentation Strategies for Holiday Seasons
- Learn How to Create an Emergency Management Plan for Your Restaurant
- How to Create Exceptional Experiences in Your Restaurant
- The Power of a Smile Is Bigger Than You Can Imagine