The reality is that the food sector is a complex place to reconcile family and professional life. Today’s generation is aware of this reality and is not willing to give up their quality of life; which means that, currently, many companies in the sector are being forced to change their work rhythms.
Food inventory management is an oft-forgotten topic. Much is said about the cost structure, customer management and menu creation, but the reality is that without a proper inventory management of your food business you are losing 80% of your liquidity without realizing it.
Nowadays, working in the food industry is associated with being a chef as famous as a rock star or living under hectic, stressful and overwhelming working hours, but is it really like that?
A roller coaster: that is the description of the emotions experienced by a person who decides to start a food business.
In general, the tip or gratuity that a customer leaves for the service received is associated with a duty and corresponds to 10% – 15% of the billed amount…
The process to determine the pricing of the dishes is a challenge for restaurateurs, since this value will be fundamental to guarantee the operation and sustainability of the business over time.
There are many variables to consider when opening your restaurant. However, once you have successfully opened it, it is important to determine its profitability, so that you can make the decision to keep it operating over time.
When undertaking, one of the aspects that usually generates confusion is how to know if the business is profitable, also how much to sell to avoid loss and cover costs. Given this uncertainty, determining the breakeven point can be of great help.
- Opening every day: is it really more profitable?
- How to Improve the Customer Experience in the Hospitality Industry, applying Angus Deaton’s theories?
- Five Tips to Improve the Digital Presence of a Restaurant
- Sales Plan: The Compass for Strategies in Food Marketing
- Find Out Why Consumer Psychology May Be Affecting the Success of your Business
- 3 Strategies to Increase the Sales of your Food Business
- Effective Segmentation Strategies for Holiday Seasons
- Learn How to Create an Emergency Management Plan for Your Restaurant
- How to Create Exceptional Experiences in Your Restaurant
- The Power of a Smile Is Bigger Than You Can Imagine